Monday, August 23, 2010

#3











Don't you feel like this is right in your back yard?
Like this all is there every time that you're in your local woods. You just have to feel it. Look around next time and you'll see it. Or you could even just listen. They're always happy and celebrating and in love. And they're always playing music. No doubt about that. These lovers will not play tricks on you either. They love you! ... If you love them. They're aren't just faes out there with you either. The whole magical realm comes out because they're all living peacefully and happily together in that forest.

As an update on me today; I went swimming for three hours straight!! It was amazing plus I had goggles. My cousin and I had the whole place to ourselves and it was a beautiful day out. We spent at least an hour just diving, flipping, swimming and skimming the ground looking around. I just felt like a mermaid and so magical the whole time. It was definitely a highlight of this summer. :) I'll post some water fae pictures sometime soon! Before the water turns to ice D: ... with the help of the water fae friends, or should I say ice faes.

- Let Live.




For the record, these pictures arent mine and I am not using them for profit or anything. This wont be getting any public attention. And as an artist that created these works, you understand why I'm using them. You have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment